We at Advanced Wound Consultants strive to be patient advocates through our compassion and comprehensive expertise of those with wounds as well as responsible educators of those who care for them. We are here to provide excellent care and in both clinic and home settings. We are seeking you to join us to be a part of improving others’ quality of living.
We are seeking part time Certified Lymphedema Therapists qualified in manual drainage. We offer flexibility and competitive salary. We are also seeking part-time professionals RN, PT with recent wound care experience. CWS certified a plus.
As a RN, PT with Advanced Wound Consultants you will:
- Be willing to train with our specialist in the clinic environment
- Be willing to do home visits and/or work in a clinic
- Have flexible hours
- Evaluate and treat patients using the most current evidence based practices
- Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction
- Be a team player with others who share your passion
- Current licenses/certifications
- Recent experience in the specialty area